Custom Search

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Am I Looking To God? | My Utmost For His Highest

Am I Looking To God? | My Utmost For His Highest

"We get distracted from God and irritable with Him while He continues to say to us, “Look to Me, and be saved . . . .” Our difficulties, our trials, and our worries about tomorrow all vanish when we look to God."

We make salvation and the life of a Christian difficult, when over and over again we're told... "Look to Me"!!! Peter started to sink while walking on the water to Christ, BECAUSE he took his eyes off Jesus. He lost focus due to the "dangers" around him. I'm not picking on Peter and saying we know better, because clearly we don't. Peter is the example we have to show us over and over again, we MUST keep focus and when we stumble, get back up and go again. Peter did this in his life and became an awesome tool for God in His plan for the salvation of mankind.

Look to Christ today for the answers in this life and for the eternal security He purchased for you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment