Custom Search

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Patience To Wait for the Vision | My Utmost For His Highest

The Patience To Wait for the Vision | My Utmost For His Highest:

"Having the vision of God is the source of patience because it gives us God’s true and proper inspiration. Moses endured, not because of his devotion to his principles of what was right, nor because of his sense of duty to God, but because he had a vision of God. “. . . he endured as seeing Him who is invisible” (Hebrews 11:27)."

I confess, and I suspect you might with me, tracing the source of my impatience is easily done.... I simply haven't had a vision of God. Sad commentary, yet true. How often I've steamed ahead "believing" my purposes lined up with His. The truth has been just the opposite. You might ask how I could know this is true. Simple, God's vision endures!

In this devotion Moses is the example. We have many others; Abraham, David, Daniel, Paul, Peter and the greatest of these... Jesus our Savior!!! Except for Christ, all of our examples may have stumbled in their journey, BUT they never lost sight of God or the vision HE gave them!

We must seek God's vision, purpose for our life and catch that vision and then hang on! When we embrace God's plan for our life, His provision will be there and we will be witness to His glory like never before.

Be Blessed Always!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment